Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Most Adorable Message Ever

Last night I got a very enjoyable voice mail right before I went to bed. I was just putting my cell phone to bed for the night when I noticed there was a call I missed earlier that night and a message to go with it. I've been getting some strange voice mails recently from lawyers looking for people that they were given my phone number to find. Very annoying, I've stopped answering them. So, I listened to the message and was very happily surprised. The message started with my adorable nephew's voice (that would be my 3 year old nephew of my sister Tara, not my nephews in Indiana or my newborn one that was born 5 days ago.

Anyway the message was very cute. I could hear Tara in the background telling him what to say and then he would relay it to me. He told me hello, that it was Austin (big stumper that one), then he proceeded to tell his mom that he wanted to talk on his own. He then got very confused when I wouldn't answer him. He just couldn't understand how he was talking to me, but I wouldn't talk back. Mom and Tara cracked up in the background with that one. He then told me goodbye and he would talk to me later.

What a cutie pie! I can't wait to see him in a couple of days along with his new little brother Tayten. Here's a picture of the two boys with their daddy.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

It was funny on our end too - glad you got a kick out of it!

Tara said...

Three year olds can be trying but they have their good moments too!!! I have to admit I think he's pretty cute too.