Thursday, December 10, 2009

Present Wrapping

First of all, you can thank my lovely sister Ashley for the beautiful scenery change on this blog! She's got the creativity gene inherited from my mother. I always look at stuff like this and would love it do it, but never get around to it. Thanks Ash!

Yesterday evening my new ward had our Christmas Enrichment activity! Tom decided while I was gone he would wrap a few of my presents! Lovely job huh
There actually were other packages he had fully wrapped under the tree, but I got a kick out of this one!

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Talking about creativity - I think that decorating job qualifies! Funny!!

Packrat said...

LOL funny! Your blog looks nice. Ashley, want to do something to mine? ;)

Tara said...

Wow! That really made me LOL. That is borderline laziness.

Carole said...

I may try this technique out! Al Gore would approve.