Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ready for Japan?

Jake bathed & ready?......check

House clean?.....check

Laundry done?.....almost

Flight, shuttle, and ride arranged?.....check

Packed?....Ah, crap! (any volunteers?)

Tom and I are getting ready to leave for Japan in a couple of days. We're very excited and very busy. We're taking Jake to my cousin's house tomorrow (where he will be staying until I return). We both have different flights, but both flights leave Seattle and arrive in Japan within an hour of each other. If I had taken his flight it would have cost me almost double. I'll console myself with the money I save! We can't wait to see and experience the Japanese culture and see some friends that are there. Keep tuned for updates!

1 comment:

Janssen said...

How FUN! Can't wait to hear all about it.