Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tommy My Hero


So I've got to tell all of you what a doll I married! I had the best surprise waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday. I had washed our clothes on Saturday (like I do every weekend) and had managed to fold all the clothes. However, actually getting them back into the closet and dresser seems to be a constant trial for me. So, the clothes were in the bedroom in nice folded piles on the floor. Monday & Tuesday I came home and meant to put away the clothes before I went to bed. This did not happen. So, Wednesday I went home with a firm commitment in my mind to absolutely do it, not if ands or buts! The great surprise was when I got home the bedroom was neat as a pin. Even the bed was made! My amazing husband had taken time out of his day to clean the bedroom. The night before, he had cleaned the kitchen. I married a gem!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Yup, he's a keeper!

Ashley and Dave said...

For some reason I hate putting the clean folded clothes away too! That's where my clothes are now...on a pile on my floor (they were on the bed but I had to sleep in it last night) all nice and folded awaiting to be put away- ugg. Since Dave isnt here, I might wait just a little longer!! Hehe